Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Replaced

Wow to be replaced in less than a week. She was probably in the picture when we were together. Spending nights with her. I was a joke. Nothing. Someone to use and abuse.  Everyone was right, you were using me, I should have listened. How dare you!!!  You have no conscience. None.  All those things you were saying about me being a whore, that I'm cheating... They were about yourself. And allowing Rhett around her.  Wow.  Words can't explain this.  I'll never forgive you.  Never.  I didn't mean a damn thing to you.  I hope I never see you again. All I would be looking at is a fake. A liar. A cheater. Once your money is gone, she'll leave you.  She won't support you. Don't bother ever contacting me again. I won't listen. I won't answer. This was too much. Too much for me.  Time won't heal this.  

No comments:

Post a Comment