Sunday, July 1, 2012

Pinkitzel's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

This is Pinkitzel's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough cupcake.  Instant favorite!!!  I LOVE this cupcake.  To me, this cupcake is perfect.  The cake is a chcolate cake that is moist and wonderful.  Inside the cake is cookie dough, and it is like heaven!  The cake and the dough are very good together.  The icing is fluffy and sweet, but not too sweet.  With mini chocolate chips on top and a chocolate chip cookie.  Even the cookie on top was moist.     My birthday was recently and all I wanted for my birthday was this cupcake.... so one dozen cupcakes is what I got... and no I didn't eat them all alone (I had to share with my little ones and they approve of this cupcake too).  I highly recommend this cupcake, if you like chocolate, you will love this cupcake!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment