Monday, July 2, 2012

Gigi's Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough

Since I am in LOVE with Pinkitzel's chocolate chip cookie dough cupcake, I decided to try Gigi's (http://www.gigiscupcakesusa.com/). Gigi's stores are very different than Pinkitzel's. There is no candy store, just cupcakes, fairly small but cute. The staff was very friendly also. So I got one of their chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes. And it was also very different than Pinkitzel's. The icing was a chocolate color, with mini chocolate chips on top also with a cookie.  The icing was very good, sweet and fluffy. I enjoyed the icing.  The cookie on top was hard, I am not sure if that was from it being old or not.  Maybe over cooked.  The cupcake was more like a muffin to me.  It wasn't sweet.  It was good and moist, but it didn't seem like a cupcake, so the icing with it, just didn't work for me.  I would like to eat both of them just not together. 
 And look how cute their boxes are!  :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment